Submission Guidelines for Faculty Focus
Who we are
Faculty Concentration is an on the net publication from Magna Publications. Because 1972, the higher training group has turned to Magna for its well timed, large-high quality goods and solutions. The enterprise is dependent in Madison, Wis. For far more information and facts, visit www.magnapubs.com.
What we do
School Concentrate capabilities ground breaking approaches, most effective procedures, and refreshing perspectives for building a superior understanding ecosystem. Brief and to the level, our emphasis is on the functional, alternatively than the theoretical. Yes, we’re intrigued in why a strategy is effective, but we’re even more interested in how it will work and how many others can adapt and implement your strategies in their classes.
What we’re seeking for
Please send us your ideal tactics with regards to training course style and design, active discovering, course participation, assignments and functions, online educating, variety and inclusion, grading and feed-back, teaching with technology, and other topics of curiosity to today’s college college. Submissions must be approximately 900 to 1,300 terms in size, not counting references.
- Submissions should consist of no additional than 25% theoretical data the relaxation need to be realistic tips for academics to use.
- Due to the mother nature of on the internet newsletters, authors are encouraged to adopt a far more useful and informal tone than is envisioned in academic journals.
- Content really should not have been registered for copyright or revealed somewhere else (both on paper or electronically) prior to publication below.
- When citing resources, remember to use intext citations and a reference list (Chicago Fashion, most popular). No footnotes or numbered endnotes should be made use of.
- The evaluation procedure will take 5-6 months. Make sure you be client.
At the time you’ve penned your posting, make sure you send it as a Word doc to our editorial staff: [email protected]
Be sure to incorporate a temporary bio (not your whole CV) with your submission.
We search forward to receiving your submission and hearing what you have to share with fellow educators!