2022 Play ball! | @mcleod
If you did not know, I’m a huge baseball enthusiast (Go Twins!). This year I’m especially enthusiastic because I have not one particular but TWO fantasy baseball leagues. Woo hoo!
The first season of BlogBall started way back in 2008. All educators, all ‘edubloggers’ (thus the league identify). We additional a second league in 2009, and then a 3rd league in 2010. That turned out to be too numerous, so we consolidated back again to a single league and have been heading powerful ever because. Most of the managers in BlogBall22 have been about considering the fact that those early days. I’m grateful for their loyalty and dedication. They’re an great bunch of people and baseball supporters!
- Bayou Buffalos, Vinnie Vrotny
- Buckeye Ballers, Toby Fischer
- CAM Cougars, Dominic Giegerich
- Dutch’s Detroiters, Rick Heitmeyer
- Great Issues, Jon Becker (past year’s champ)
- Greyhounds, John Spencer
- Let’s Play Two, Bob Dillon
- Maineiacs, Harold Shaw
- Optimistic Mets Lover, Reshan Richards
- Technauts, Joe Bires
- TheBrewz, Jeremy Brueck
- Twinkies, Scott McLeod
This year I imagined it may be entertaining to try a next league all over again. I started achieving out to people and… voila!
Rounding for Home 22
- All 4 Shifts, Man Ryan
- Chad’s Outrageous Crew, Chad Lehman
- Eephus Pitch, Aaron Hogan
- Extremely hard Dreamers, Patrick Larkin
- Juuuust a Bit Outside, Scott McLeod
- The Moonlight Grahams, Donnie Piercey
- Nesi’s Quicks, Chris Nesi
- Papi’s Green Monsters, Cale Birk
- Sandlot Accomplishment, AJ Bianco
- Who Requires Trousers?, Dean Shareski
- Windfield Needs Sounds, Jason Buccheri
- You Down With CBT?, Dave Quinn
We never enjoy for funds. Just bragging rights… You are forewarned: I likely will put up occasional updates below during the year.
Right now is Opening Day. Engage in ball!